Monday, June 25, 2007

Who Do You Wanna Be ?

Who do u wanna be ? The world's next Tiger Woods ? Mr Box-office big wig ? Or even world's richest man ?
Cut back to June Bangalore 2007 , Its raining cats and dogs . Our noisy three wheeled contraptions are off the road , Its noiseless except for the pitter-patter of the rain . I notice from the dry confines of my veranda a boy , singing walking jumping in the rain . Without a care in the world . I poke my long nose out and investigate '' loosu sa'ar '' pat came the reply . I inquired if the psycho was on orkut , then i could have added him as my friend ! Disappointingly he wasn't .
Long after that scene my brain seemed to be buzzing , with new found inspiration .
Thats who I want to be be the carefree , Insane guy dancing in the rain . Watching the world go by . Doing what I want ! And not giving a f#$% about anything .

No comments: