Saturday, June 16, 2007

George Bush ! who ?

This the story of George bush ; He's on his last lap . He has being chased , yet he rule's unfazed .
I saw him one fine balmy evening . Not on the idiot box but in the front yard . I'm not talking about the First American citizen .
That cheerful evening i saw this stray dog inside my compound , he indiligently looked at me and scared the living daylights outta me . This is not yesterday but time when bangalore's feral dogs where doing rounds hunting hapless children . "Chase it out ! " I was commanded .
I dash behind it , with my sister's vexing battle cries ! It runs out of the gate without much of a war.
Next morning it was back , it took to its heels as soon it saw me , albeit my sister's screaming . This went for a fairly long time . Me chasing and it running for its dear life .
One evening my uncle , My mentor happened to chance upon our game . He called me indoors and revealed why the dog haunted our house " its on its last lap , its wants to RIP(Rest In Peace) here " . Suddenly saw those red mean eyes were looking misty .
It was still afraid of me , I stopped chasing it , started feeding it scraps and named it , just as u guessed it 'George Bush' . See the connection ? Its not that i want to insult the president the world's most powerful country or anything . I am using my IQ .
Whether the dog is gonna die now or whether George Bush is gonna kicked out of office i don't know . But one thing is certain the stray that has come to known as bush has become my pet now .

No comments: