Thursday, May 3, 2007

dilemma





Saturday , was a rather important day for me . Our dept the telecom dept had its 'fest' the techno cultural extravaganza on the super saturday . Apart from that it is ethnic day ! we have dress up like real indians . Its a fashion show where the whole college is participating which is loads of fun(all the girls are gonna show up draped in 6 yards of fine cloth) ! Here i have to disclose that i think women look voluptuous in those 6 yards .Not to be forgotten Monday is my lab test which has a lot of wieghtage in the exam .
There are coffee plantations , birds , beauty in abundance in Chickmagalur which is a 5 hour drive from Bangalore . Myself being a nature lover , find the place irresistible . There was a National Rally Championship there on the 5th and 6th . My brother whose friends (www.slipstream.in)are participating is going there as it is in actuality a celebration of car and motoring enthusiasts . my bro has promised to take me there all at his expense . and since i got my license and have learn t to drive looks like 'the' opportunity.
One thrilling saturday . two places to be in . two great events . only one me . i feel like i am being split in two . what did i do ?

No comments: