Sunday, April 29, 2007

orkut the obsession

i deleted my orkut account unceremoniously , many wondered what had gone to my head . it was done after consideration and conclusion by me that it was blinding me about the various limbs of the internet . the internet is informative to say the least , i was orkuttin at least half an hour a day . now this time goes in browsing the web and gosh i have learn t lots !

i have lost a seemingly useless obsession , thats why it deserved nothing but deletion . i am saying the gamble worked for me . trust me rediscovering a long forgotten friend is much better if you don't stay in touch through orkut . don't waste your creative juices , get a life ! stop orkutting !

1 comment:

Nikita said...

You can't be more right. Yet, we are glued to these networking sites so much now.

Moreover, more than orkut, now with facebook offering you blog services (and more) right there and with so many viewers, you can't help but stay. :/

Blogs are barely visited anymore.