Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My first blog

Well as the title suggests this is my frist blog . I have started typing this with beliefs that i will have a good blog at the end of it . Despite the high hopes and the frowns of my mom i am spending time (read precious) on writing things that nobody will read apart from myself . I dont know what i will achive by doing this , I think i am doing this because it was one of the 'happenin' things all my peers are doing . Peer pressure or not only way to master something by doing it over and over with the proper guidance . So you can expect many more senseless, mindnumbing boring blogs from me in the days to come . So whatever i have said so far makes me sound like a pessimist but in actuality am the opposite otherwise why i would i do something so stupid ???

3 comments:

adarsh adarsh said...

they say, statistically if we had a billion monkeys randomly typing on a keyboard as only monkeys can( no offense to monkeys) we could get atleast one ramayana homer bible quaran etc so vivekmonkey keep typing you might suprise yourself

Nikita said...

It is true that sometimes, apart from oneself, none else read what one writes! Nevertheless, there are quite a few out there who genuinely do pay attention when you have something interesting to tell. ;)

A girl has no name said...

Lol...So is your start a defensive pessimism?! Singing changes your brain, so does writing! All the posts you have posted helps you go back and re-live the memorious times! A random stranger commenting after 6 years is a lil weird but still.... people do read buddy!